lundi 22 février 2010

Do you know what they say about you ?

Something isn't clean in my head. Clear, I meant.

World's greatest challenges, the hate, the hypocrisy, the irony, unfulfilled love, everlasting lust, jittery oblivion. Creation of greatness and disruption, abolition of soul and absolution of emotion. Rotation, recycle, absorb more, puke again, and back to Square One.


Let me tell you a story, dear friend. If they don't like you, or what you do, or what you make, fuck 'em.

Will. I need to embrace my stories of my head, the planets that are inside my brain, they cannot express themselves, they must be expelled from it. Explode, shatter into fragments of memories. Malady of the mind, illness from above. I am drugged, LSD'ed, as they say. Humans are killing machines, noncontinuous fuckheads, nothing is similar to them. Animals are smarter than us.


Do you know what they say about you ? How do you feel when you fucked your secretary ? What happens in your head when you fucked everything up ? The lies, the crushed family, the ignorance of your spirit. Men are dicks, women are gaps, but supposedly sentimental, as they speak. Pulses.


Fragments of memories and lies. Each piece is a part of your life, each piece must be preserved. Order has to be maintained. Review your past, revise the mistakes and the success you have experienced. Feel the chaos. A whirlwind of thoughts and feelings that are whispering into your ears, a typhon of emotions uncontrolled. Patience is what makes you a sage. Will makes you human. Might.


My throat is dry, my eyes are tired. My brain is working pretty good, the thoughts are circulating as the Ministry of Transport Department intended. Reader, when your eyes are looking the ocean, the ... words are missing.


Black hole.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire